Anmeldung / Registrierung

Navigation

Warnmeldung

Leider Sie haben keinen Zugriff auf Bilder von Porzellanmarken zu sehen. Bitte anmelden oder ein neues Konto registrieren.

Gebrüder Ritter von Schönau

Mitglieder: 633
Examples of Dalovice porcelain

Namen / Besitzer

1804 - 1814: 
Steingutfabrik der Gebrüder Ritter von Schönau und Haßlacher
1814 - 1832: 
Steingutfabrik der Gebrüder Ritter von Schönau
1832 - 1850: 
Steingutfabrik Wilhelm Wenzl Lorenz
1850 - 1855: 
Steingutfabrik Franz Fischer
1855 - 1860: 
Steingutfabrik Fischer & Urfuß
1860 - 1871: 
Steingutfabrik Urfuß
1871 - 1889: 
Steingutfabrik D.& F. Riedl von Riedelstein
1889 - 1891: 
Porzellanfabrik Springer & Co., Werk Dallwitz
1891 - 1918: 
Porzellan-, Steingut und Majolikafabrik Pröscholdt & Co.
1918 - 1920: 
ÖPIAG - Östereichische Porzellan-Industrie A.G.
1920 - 1945: 
EPIAG - Erste (böhmische) Porzellan-Industrie A.G., Betriebsstätte Dallwitz
1945 - 1958: 
Starorolský Porcelán
1958 - 1992: 
Karlovarský Porcelán
1992 - 1997: 
EPIAG DAFA s.r.o.
2000 - ????: 
Epiag Lofida - Porcelán CZ s.r.o.

Historische Notiz

Stoneware factory in Dallwitz in 1804 was founded by the brothers Johann and Wenzl Ritter. As a partner and technical director of the plant joined them Benedikt Hasslacher, at that time working in stoneware factory in Prague. Benedikt Haßlacher as a partner and director of the company contributed much to achieve rapid success. Just two years after the founding of the factory it employed 64 workers and products have reached a very high quality.

Hasslacher, despite the fact that he was the director of a factory in Dallwitz, at the same time (1812-1814) cooperated with Franz Mießl, the owner of the factory Steingutfabrik Schlaggenwald and sought other opportunities for themselves. He left the factory in Dallwitz and took up the realization of own project. Finally he established his own factory in Altrohlau.
After the Hasslacher left the factory, the brothers Ritter were in conflict and ultimately Wenzl left. Johann was the sole owner of the factory and shortly before his death in 1921, the company passed into the hands of his son Wolfgang Julius Ritter von Schönau.

Wolfgang decided to concentrate on the production of porcelain and 9 December 1930, he received the appropriate license. After the first trials and testing different methods of porcelain decoration, asked for permission to install the printing press for copperplate, which he received in March 1931. In spite of all attempts successful, Wolfgang decided to sell the factory, he bought Wilhelm Wenzel Lorenz, who began a comprehensive modernization of the plant. Wilhelm W. Lorenz in 1850 sold the factory to the Franz Fischer. Factory was producing at the time: luxury goods, tea- and coffee sets, plates, bowls and dishes, vases and figurines.
Fischer as a former accountant does not have the appropriate knowledge and skills, so he needed professional help. In 1855 as a partner joined the company Franz Urfuß. Shortly afterwards, the partners began to quarrel until Fisher finally gave up and sold the factory to Urfuß.

Almost all of their money, Urfuß gave Fischer as payment for the factory and soon fell into financial trouble. Control over the factory took over the main creditor - Thüringer Bank, which sold it in 1871 to the brothers David and Friedrich von Riedl Riedelstein.

Brothers Riedl von Edelstein changed the product range and in 1883 the commercial offer included: porcelain dinner, coffee and tea sets as well as stoneware sets of bathrooms, tableware with unleaded glaze, as well as many decorative majolica items.
David retired from the business in 1883 and left the factory in the hands of Friedrich, who continued alone until his retirement in 1889. Friedrich von Riedel Edelstein sold the factory to the company Springer & Co. (owner of the porcelain factory in Elbogen). The company has employed Ludwig Pröscholdt as director, who concentrated on the production of porcelain and gradually stopped producing stoneware and majolica.

1891 - together with the shareholders Pröscholdt: Rudolf Gottl and D. Zebisch, took over the factory from Springer & Co. As shareholders joined later: Pauline Pfeiffer and Köstler. The factory developed and about 1904 already employed 500 people.

1918 - the factory was one of the founding members of the association ÖPIAG (Östereichische Porzellan-Industrie A.G.), and from 1920 - EPIAG (Erste (böhmische) Porzellan-Industrie-A.G., Betriebsstätte Dallwitz).

1945 - together with other factories affiliated to EPIAG, it was privatized and incorporated into the company Starorolský Porcelán, and in 1958 to Karlovarský Porcelán.

1991 - the owner of the factory was the company Epiag DAFA, s.r.o. In 1997 production was halted, and in 2002 the plant was bought by the LOFIDA-PORCELAN CZ, s.r.o. and production resumed under a new name EPIAG LOFIDA-PORCELAN CZ s.r.o.